We Are: Pelican New Orleans is a local, family owned and operated hospitality company that consists of several high-visibility brands: Cajun Encounters Eco-Tours, New Orleans Legendary Walking Tours, PNO Concierge, and others.
We’re a fast-growing company, looking for the right talent to help us grow even faster. In addition to working on a small team for some of the most highly recognized brands in the city, you’ll have the chance to make connections with other hospitality companies and travel organizations as you help us seek out new partnerships and make a bigger, stronger, more ecologically and socially conscious name for ourselves.
You Are: An energetic, hard-working individual who’s excited to make the most of a dynamic work environment. You’re savvy when it comes to social media marketing, and you’re not afraid to jump in front of the camera when you need to. We’re looking for the right person who is excited to reinvigorate our social media presence, but is also professional and detail-oriented enough to manage some projects on the side.
Social Media Marketing Intern:
You’re obsessed with getting new followers and know how to set a brand apart from the rest. You’re not afraid to do some number crunching here and there to see what’s working and what isn’t.
- Post to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn (you get it) multiple times a day, for each of our brands.
- Reference multiple analytics programs to figure out which types of posts get the most interaction, and why. Lay out the data in clear, concise reports for your busy Marketing Managers.
- Manage and respond to TripAdvisor, Facebook and Yelp reviews on a regular basis.
- Figure out the best ways to leverage our best content and minimize negative reviews.
- Professional writing and blogging experience preferred, but not required.
- Administrative or project management experience preferred, but not required.
This is a part-time position, with the opportunity to grow into full-time for the right candidate.
If this sounds like a fit, please submit your resume to email@example.com.